Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The miracle of booking a JOB

The TOSHIBA campaign

Today I'd like to talk about an actor's strong belief of booking a job- if only once in a blue moon or just before he gets thrown out of the apartment! Why belief you’re asking? Well…

...because it’s the only thing that enables us to walk the entertainment walk when the part we auditioned for was filled with a reality show star that “doesn’t really have any aspiration for acting” while we’re working our third shift in the fifth part-time job.

That being said you can imagine my surprise when I recently booked something simply by submitting myself! Let down by one too many auditions and submissions to endless mini jobs, I suddenly booked a 'Toshiba laptops'- campaign that I didn’t even have to audition for!

Huh? Granted, there might’ve been a lack of actual users of the brand (what they were looking for) and a niche for me (owning one!), but the booking actually knocked me off my feet.

It made me realize how we often run after things in an attempt to force them into our life but only truly get what we really believe in. I like belief… especially when it attracts miracles in time of my biggest despair.

Merry Christmas & Belief to all of you!!
HollywoodNista

No comments:

Post a Comment