Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's all about Looks

Did any of you feel like you're in a cheesy movie from the nineties in the morning and a glamorous film noir in the evening? Well- welcome to the club! The great thing about acting is that it becomes very likely you end end up looking like it that day (without being called crazy because it's outside Halloween season). :D

When I was browsing through the extra breakdowns lately I noticed a couple of trends and decided that showing a range of different looks would probably be a
good idea. So I used a couple of lazy afternoons to shoot some!!

Check out my police officer, 50's starlet, punk and hipster. If only it wasn't that much fun. :) I'm planning hippie, eighties, period piece and vampire next.

Any other trends anybody has noticed or crazy fun suggestions? Haha- we could even shoot them together!
Let me know if you have a vintage dress I can borrow too!


  

Your HollywoodNista.

No comments:

Post a Comment