Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The first time

Ok.-- Puh. Write. I guess I start off by saying: I have no idea what I'm doing. -- Done.

But then again- I really was inspired to write about my new life in californias eccentric capital a great deal before... So let's just say: Los Angeles, the business, the artform, the people are definitely unique and worth blogging about.

Especially when you get first inside looks into the REAL industry- not the one from Craigslist. And I must admit I've been thinking to myself many times: "Did this actually just happen? I don't think anybody would ever believe me if I blogged this..." Fortunately I TOOK PICTURES!! :)

So stay tuned for my first posting. Probably gonna start with my highlights from the past (including some major celebrity awesomenesses) and work my way through my upcoming events and thoughts.

Am on Avail (industry slang for "Congrats, we liked you a lot and we are thinking of booking you so don't make plans that day. But not sure yet, so HANG ON") for a commercial right now- which will of course be my next report if it works out. 

Your
HollywoodNista


HollywooNista

3 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful, Welcome to blogspot! I love your 1st post ;-) and congrats on the Avail, it's in the bag your awesome

    ps: we have to hook up soon. and I don't mean that in the Hollywood way, I mean really hang out, not just say it,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. pps: Where the hell did u find this template. I love it! i HAVE some guy about to charge me to create a blog with tabs, did u have someone design this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, no - I just found it in the templates! It's called "Travel" and I simply customized it with green. :)

    ReplyDelete